Thank you for choosing The Meritas Family of Schools. We will consider your application for admission at all 6 of our boarding schools.
While our schools offer rolling admissions until all spaces are full, we encourage you to apply early for priority consideration at your preferred school. This will also help expedite the enrollment and visa process on time for the start of the semester.
The Admissions Committee carefully considers each application to ensure that the student has the qualifications needed for success at a Meritas school. Please ensure that all of the following items are submitted as part of your application as our committee reviews them all:
- Meritas Common Application (in English);
- Transcripts for current year and the previous 2 years of schooling;
- A copy of the transcripts translated into English;
- SLEP, TOEFL, or other standardized English test;
- Head of School and Teacher Recommendations from your current school;
- Copy of student’s passport.
Download the Meritas Common Application and recommendation forms. There is no fee to apply.
While you are completing your application documents, you may also come to San Roberto or call our admissions team, they will gladly assist you in setting up a video or phone interview.
Please submit completed application documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Once the application has been received and the interview is completed, most admissions decisions are communicated within 48 hours.
We look forward to receiving your application.