How do we constantly earn our reputation as one of the top private schools in Mexico?
- Set foot on any of our Instituto San Roberto campuses and instantly feel an excitement for learning and a sense of community. Our students are eager and focused, our teachers are passionate about instruction, and student potential is unlocked.
- Walk through our halls, and you will instantly see smiling faces all around you. Ask any child what makes this school special, and chances are, the reply will be, "They teach us values".
- A full array of advanced academics, arts, physical education, extracurricular activities and community service keeps students engaged and motivated. Our affiliation with the Meritas International Family of Schools benefits both students and faculty through exposure to educational best practices, travel opportunities, and collaboration with the finest preparatory schools in the world.
- We care deeply about igniting the full potential in every child, and create Personal Learning Plans to achieve that goal. When students believe a teacher truly cares and is working on their behalf, they make remarkable progress. In fact, students often tell us their teachers are like "extra parents" - loving them, yet challenging them to be their best.
- That family feeling extends to our entire student body. With students and teachers from more than 15 countries, Instituto San Roberto offers a welcoming environment where new students are instantly greeted with warmth and appreciation. Even though the vast majority of our community is Catholic, the school is a safe haven, where everyone can keep their beliefs and cultures, yet still be in a challenging academic environment.
- Students thrive when they feel safe and supported. That’s why our campuses are equipped with state-of-the-art security. It’s also why our staff is committed to creating and sustaining an environment of respect, integrity and accountability — an environment that encourages questions, rewards curiosity and promotes the free exchange of ideas.
Accreditations & Memberships
San Agustín Campus: San Pedro, Garza García, Nuevo León, México
Valle Alto Campus: Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
Pre-Nursery (18 months) - Ninth grade, plus before and after school care
Co-educational, core subjects taught in English, Spanish taught every day, emphasis in values education
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools - AdvancEd
Where Values are the Foundation of a Global Education
Hortensia Prieto – General Director